Vyhľadávať v tomto blogu

ORTNI ???

 If you are here because of webring, I am sorry!


It is, that there is nothing new...

I made blog, and, ended it. Dry, stupid, sitting there, no new themes to do.

I am one of co-founding authors, if you'd even(r) to read the Index of it, LOL...


What I say is, Ortni... - Not end, but opposite of End(word).


I have pages, many. Rules say to not use page as appendix-links-only. So this is excuse. Also, that my link was "empty". Laughtable - to cry to (#derpression) (the typo, derp, is intentional)... 


---

JA/Me (myyolo1999.blogspot.com) - clickthru of clickthrus, - (WIP) link to appendix webs, into the "mainpage" neocities, and it links to(wards, too,) other media plus google site(s) of blog archive; with project on tumblr and (also-)sites, "zillenial 2010 utopia" nostalgia ...

Komentáre

Obľúbené príspevky